Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Days Off...

Well, these last weeks have been ridiculously busy. I have not had time to read one Science Fiction/Fantasy book, which really pains me. I am to the point where school is so busy that if I want to have any social life at all, I dont have time to read. So, I apologize that I have not been able to post a book review yet. Sorry.

So, seeing as there is no book review, I want to take a minute to rant about one thing: no days off in October or March for BYU students. College is hard. We all know that. One of those things that makes it easier to get through is the occasional day off. I know that, personally, October and March are the two hardest months to get through. This is due, largely, to not having any days off. I believe that no one would complain about having just one day off in each of these months and then ending 1 day later each semester. We already get out super early in April anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment