Thursday, September 29, 2011

OpEd Reflection

Well, the OpEd is done now. I enjoyed writing the paper, and everything that went along with that. I got a chance to find out a lot of information about the Honor Code and where it comes from. It has helped me better understand why we have the rules that we do here. Also, I dont feel quite as bad anymore when I wake up late and do not have time to shave.

One of the processes I enjoyed in writing this paper was having a fellow student read and then comment on my ideas. Because of this I feel I was able to make a few changes that helped my opinions/ideas resonate better with my peers. One thing I did not enjoy was going to the writing center. I feel that they did not tell me anything that my fellow student did not tell me. They get paid, so one would think that they should be better at what they are doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment