Tuesday, September 13, 2011

So Much School Work

Well, it looks like this blog is actually going to have some people who are interested in what I will have to say about the books I read. I hope that I will be able to review enough books this semester to help out everyone. My classes are going to take up most of my time, so I am not sure how much time I will have for recreational reading. I will do my best to keep up with everything and still have time to read.

The first book that I will attempt to review(hopefully by Sunday or Monday) is "The Ultimate Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy." It is a book that I have read a few times before, but I tend to reread books that I particularly enjoy. This book is one of my favorites, so I hope to be able to give a good review.

2 comments:

  1. You know I know how you feel, it is extremely nice to be able to enjoy a good book especially those that you have already enjoyed. It i like one of those movies you watch and you just cannot just get enough of it. And you watch it time and time again, yeah I think that is a little the same.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great book! I'll be interested to hear your review of it when you're done!

    ReplyDelete